Expert Electrical Inspections in Strafford
Salone Solutions provides electrical inspections for residential and commercial properties in Strafford and the surrounding areas. Our certified electricians have years of experience and are ready to help you identify any electrical problems and ensure your safety.
When to Have an Electrical Inspection
An electrical inspection is recommended for a new home as well as a renovated home or commercial building on a periodic basis, such as once a year. If you’ve recently moved into a new home, had extensive renovations done, or own a commercial building, you should consider scheduling an electrical inspection.
During an electrical inspection, our certified electricians will:
- Inspect all electrical components, including switches, outlets, circuits, and lights
- Check for safety and functionality
- Identify any electrical problems
- Make recommendations for repairs, upgrades, or replacements
- Create an electrical inspection report
An electrical inspection is a crucial part of maintaining your home or commercial building. If you don’t keep your electrical system in good working order, a small problem can quickly turn into a large, dangerous one. Electrical problems can also cause fires and other damage, leading to costly repairs as well as potential liability if anyone is injured. It’s important to have your electrical system inspected on a regular basis to prevent problems.
Who Should Have an Electrical Inspection?
Electrical inspections aren’t just for homeowners. If you own a commercial building or a commercial property, you should schedule electrical inspections for your property to ensure the safety of your employees and visitors. Electrical problems can damage your reputation as well as your property, so it’s important to take care of any issues as soon as they’re discovered. We also provide installation services if you’re looking to install a new appliance or upgrade your electrical system.
It’s recommended that you have the following electrical inspections on a regular basis:
- New homes
- Renovated homes
- Commercial buildings
- Commercial properties
- Every 3-5 years for homes and commercial buildings
What Causes Electrical Problems?
Electrical problems can occur for a variety of reasons. If you’ve recently moved into a new home, had extensive renovations done, or own a commercial building, you should consider scheduling an electrical inspection.
Common causes of electrical problems include:
- Damaged electrical components: Electrical components, such as switches, outlets, circuit breakers, and lights can become damaged if they’ve been installed improperly or if they’ve been exposed to water or moisture. These components should be replaced if they’re damaged.
- Corroded wires: Electrical wires can become corroded if they’re in poor condition or have been exposed to moisture. Corroded wires are a fire hazard and should be replaced.
- Unsafe wiring: Electrical wiring that isn’t in good condition, is damaged, or has been exposed to moisture should be replaced immediately. Improper wiring can cause fires and electrical shorts.
- Overloaded circuits: If you’ve had electrical renovations done and your circuit panel has been overloaded, it’s important to take care of the problem quickly. An overloaded circuit is a fire hazard and will need to be replaced.
Why Is Electrical Maintenance Important?
Taking care of your electrical system by performing maintenance inspections can help prevent small problems from becoming large, costly ones. Electrical problems can lead to fires and costly repairs, not to mention a ruined property, so it’s important to take care of your electrical system. Taking care of your electrical system can include simple tasks, such as turning off the breaker when you leave your home and turning off the lights when you leave a room, as well as more extensive maintenance.
By maintaining your electrical system, you can avoid:
- Burning wires
- Electrical fires
- Expensive repairs
- Callbacks due to system failure
- The need for new installations
When you're in need of an electrical inspection for your home or business, you can trust Salone Solutions to provide quality service to ensure the safety of your property and provide reliable repair when necessary.
I very strongly recommend Salone Solutions and will be using them in the future should I need any other electrical work. Les was a pleasure to work with (and he is a Vet, which I always like to support!).- David S.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service Focused
- SWAM Certified
- Experience & Longevity